3815 MacArthur Boulevard
The firm works in conjunction with our clients ensuring they have the building blocks necessary for financial security. Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Our philosophy is to build long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication.
Financial planning is an ongoing and continuous process. Through this process, we will explore the following topics and their unique set of questions
● Why am I not reaching my financial goals?
● Should I buy a home or should I continue to rent?
● How do I align my values with my financial goals?
● Where do I want to be in 5, 10, and 20 years financially?
● Should I invest in a mutual fund or ETF?
● Should I invest in a 529 plan for my child’s college?
● Am I taking too much risk with my investments?
● What does diversification really mean?
● How much am I spending each month?
● Where does all my money go?
● Am I spending too much to reach my goals?
● How do I manage my spending?
● Am I saving enough in my 401k or 403b?
● How can I take advantage of my employer match?
● Should I open a Roth or Traditional IRA?
● How much money do I need saved to be able to retire?
● Should I pay my mortgage down now?
● What kind of loan should I get when I purchase a home?
● How should I manage my student debt?
● What’s the best way to get out of debt?
● Do I need insurance?
● Should I get a term or whole life insurance policy?
● Do I have enough disability insurance?
● Am I properly covered on my auto/home/business insurance?
● If I pass-away tomorrow, will my family be ok?
● Will what I have saved pass on to my beneficiaries?
● Do I need a will and a trust?
● How do I leave a legacy?
● I am selling my home, how much in taxes will I owe?
● How does my student loans impact my taxes?
● How many exemptions should I file on my W-4?
● How can I reduce my taxes?
● Where can I get help to better understand my employee benefits?
● Which health insurance option should I pick?
● What are the best benefits on my group plan that I need to select?
● How much income can I expect to draw from my retirement account?
● When can I begin taking distributions from my retirement account?
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
To begin creating a plan that meets your goals, click on the link below to schedule an appointment.
email@example.com | 504-432-3465